Tests 5 Drug Groups - AMP OPI BZD MET COC THC
Contact us for bulk pricing (1 box = 25 pieces)
Multi-drug test dip cards or panels provide drug detection for 5 commonly abused drug types in one simple test.
The ProDetect Dip Card detects the following drugs and cut-off levels:
- AMP 1000 ng/mL
- MET 1000 ng/mL
- MOP 300 ng/mL
- BZO 300 ng/mL
- THC 50 ng/mL
Easy to use and more economical than all-in-one drug test kits, urine dip cards are ideal for companies wanting to quickly test the same groups of drugs in their employees each time.
All you need are sample collection cups, a timer, and gloves to start testing.
Fast: Test results in 5-20 minutes
Convenient: Each kit is individually sealed for single-time use, and have 12-24 months shelf life at room temperature
Efficient: Test 5 drugs in one sample
Economical: Lower cost and samples can be stored separately in sealed collection cups and placed in fridge or freezer for testing later on
How to use the ProDetect 5-in-1 Urine Dip Card
- Remove the dip card / panel from the foil pouch (do not break the seal of the foil pouch until you are ready to begin the test).
- Using a plastic cup, obtain a urine sample from the individual being tested.
- Remove the cap from the panel and carefully dip the panel into the urine sample, ensuring that the urine does not go above the max line marked on the strips.
- Allow the strips to absorb the urine for about 15-20 seconds.
- After 20 seconds, remove the panel from the cup, replace the cap, and place it on a clean flat surface while the test lines develop.
- Wait for 5 minutes. You can read negative results as early as 1 minute.
- Read the complete results at the end of the 5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 20 minutes.