The Andatech Guarantee
Extend your breathalyzer warranty for up to a lifetime
We take pride in the quality and integrity of our breathalyzers, and it's important to us that you get the most out of using our products.
With this commitment in mind, we will extend the warranty of your Andatech Breathalyzer as long as you keep it calibrated every 6 months from the date of purchase.
AlcoSense Personal Breathalyzers Lifetime Guarantee
Calibrate your breathalyzer every 6 months from the date of purchase and we will continue to extend the manufacturer's warranty up to a lifetime as long as the calibrations are maintained.
Andatech Workplace Breathalyzers 5 Year Guarantee
Calibrate your breathalyzer every 12 months from the date of purchase and we will continue to extend the manufacturer's warranty up to 5 years from the original purchase date as long as the calibrations are maintained.
Terms and Conditions for the Personal Breathalyzer Lifetime Guarantee
*The AlcoSense Lifetime Guarantee is only applicable to AlcoSense breathalysers. It is not eligible for Wingmate breathalysers.
1. You must register your product warranty on My Andatech within 6 weeks of purchase. You can register the serial number as well as upload your proof of purchase on to My Andatech. By registering your product, you'll also get calibration reminders every 6 months for your unit.
2. You must calibrate your breathalyser with Andatech every 6 months from the date of purchase. Calibrations must be booked in online and breathalyzers must be sent back to us for calibration. This is important as it's when our technicians can inspect your breathalyser and maintain its accuracy and condition.
3. No additional purchase is necessary in order for your breathalyzer to be eligible for the Andatech Guarantee, as long as all other conditions are fulfilled.
4. This covers products in Australia and Malaysia only.
5. Calibrations must be performed by an Andatech technician.
6. All terms, conditions and exclusions of our standard manufacturer's warranty apply.
7. If a unit cannot be repaired, we reserve the right to replace the unit with a current equivalent model.
8. Units not calibrated within 7 months from date of purchase or last calibration will lose the eligibility for the extended warranty.
9. The warranty is not transferable if the breathalyzer is sold.