The KetoScan Mini is a smart and portable ketone breath meter that measures the acetone levels in your breath to accurately inform you of your body's state of ketosis, or fat burning.
FDA-approved as well, the KetoScan Mini is the best ketone meter choice for anyone on a Paleo, Ketogenic or Low Carb diet wanting to monitor their fat burning progress with quantitative data!
Paired with the KetoScan mobile app, you can track your ketone test results and synchronise to iOS Health, Samsung Health, and Google Fit to better reach your fitness goals.
- Reliable and affordable way of measuring ketones.
- Check ketone levels anytime and anywhere. Just blow into the device for 3 seconds.
- Keep track of results, historical data, and share results from the mobile app (compatible with iOS and Android).
- Highly sensitive sensor ensures accurate results.
- 10 times more sensitive to ethanol, 50 times more sensitive to hydrogen (generated in the intestines) than other sensors.
- Designed to detect acetone and ignore other gasses that could contaminate the results.
- Accurately measures breath acetone concentration at 100 resolutions (0.0~99) using a PPM (Part Per Million) measurement.
- Calibrate after 300 tests (locks after 320 tests) or 12 months, whichever comes first to maintain accurate results (calibration center in Vermont, VIC).
- Sensor type: High resolution acetone gas sensor.
- Results indication: PPM (Parts per million).
- Display resolution: 0.1 PPM until 10 PPM / 1 PPM above 10 PPM.
- Display range: 0.0 ~ 99 PPM.
- Accuracy range: +/- 0.5 PPM at <5 PPM / +/0 10% at > 5 PPM.
- Warm up time: 45 seconds.
- Results time: 5 seconds.
- Power source: Rechargeable lithium-polymer battery (included).
- Number of tests on a full charge: At least 50 tests.
- Calibration interval: After 320 tests (300 tests + 20 before device is locked).
- Mouthpiece: Built-in mouthpiece / disposable mouthpiece.
- Size: 54 x 110 x 18.5mm.
- Weight: 74g.
- Storage / Working temperature: 5~50°C / 10~40°C.
- Certification: FDA Class I.